Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My new favorite website

So this isn't exactly bargain related but I thought it was usefull information.

www.organizedchristmas.com

This is a really great website. Their mission is to help you get ready for the holiday season. Whether you plan for the holidays year-round or begin Christmas planning at the last minute, they will help you get organized for a stress-free Christmas holiday.

They have Christmas organizing plans, ideas for gifts and crafts, printable gift tags, stocking stuffer ideas and planner forms.

My favorite part it the forms you can print that help you be organized. It is the sister site to www.organizedhome.com. That is also a wonderful site. Thanks to this site I now have a much more organized home and it is all in my little household notebook. Check it out and see what you think!

1 comments:

cynthia said...

Thanks for the lovely compliment--I always love to hear about success stories.