Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Free Products to Review

So I am part of a website called BzzAgent. I wasn't so sure about it until today. I got a FREE $180 Sonic-Care toothbrush. All I have to do is use the toothbrush, tell people about it, and then tell the bzzagent website what I said. It is that easy. Did I mention that the toothbrush was FREE?

I have had a few different free products since signing up a couple months ago.

*I got the new Fly Fusion Pentop computer (retails for $79.99)
*new Listerine Quick Dissolving Teeth Whitening strips ($30 value)
*Subscription to TV Guide magazine.
It took me a few weeks to get my first invitation to a campaign (that is what they call each product) So be patient. Here is the link. Who knows? Maybe you will get a toothbrush too. (Ryan got one too)
I would have to send you an email to join so if you are interested please let me know. (email me at abbasgirl98@gmail.com)

1 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Hey Christi! Send me the email. Joe and I will look into it. :)