Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kroger Deal

Kroger is having a great sale this week. There is a list of items that if you buy 15 of them, Kroger will give you an automatic $5 credit on your bill. You can do this up to 3 times per transaction. That is like a $15 coupon! To top that off most of the items are on sale when using your Kroger Plus card. I actually saved more that I spent last night! I also had tons of coupons on most of the products on sale. (most of these came out in this past weeks paper)




Here are some pictures of my trip. The list of items follows the pictures.


These are ALL name brand items like green giant, old el paso, toaster strudel, prego, hamburger helper, betty crocker, kraft, cambells, etc. We also bought 2 gallons of milk, 3 loaves of bread, 2 dozen eggs, and charcoal.


Ready for the total!

Initial total was right at $125

My total was only $73.31
I saved $83.97!!!
WOW!! I was so excited!
See the receipt ----------------------->>>>

Here is a link to a message board that has a list of all the items that are on sale. http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/kroger/49442-buy-15-get-5-big-list-southeast-region-runs-9-2-9-15-a.html

0 comments: