Friday, October 19, 2007

Not too much to share this week

Sorry that I have not posted anything this week. It has been a busy week. It is a pretty slow week for shopping. Hopefully CVS will have some better deals next week. I did find some great deals/coupons for you guys. I can't take the credit for them. I got most of them from some other bargain blogs but I am consolidating them all here.

Copied directly from Couponing Craze: http://couponingcraze.blogspot.com/

$5 off Tylenol Coupon (limited time) (click here)

Link to new CVS coupons- Check these out!!! (click here)

From Rebecca's Bargain Blog

Here are the CVS deals she saw this week: http://rebeccasbargains.blogspot.com/

Get $2 WYB 5 Gatorade or Propel (limit 5) There are tearpad coupons out, and if you use this with a $ off $$, it would be a good deal.
Get $12 WYB $20 Eucerin Redness Relief. There are also coupons for this.
Post Cereals are $1.99 each (not bad if you have free milk WYB coupons)
There is a lot of BOGO candy, good to get if you give candy out this fall.
Huggies and PullUps are 8.99,
Arm and Hammer Detergent is BOGO (decent with coupons)

I know I didn't put much up this week but I will start working on next weeks deals NOW!

0 comments: