Monday, April 28, 2008

In case you've been wondering...

So, yeah... I haven't been around to post in quite a while. I am still here. We are just incredibly busy right now. We are in a time a transition where we are moving to another city, buying a house, selling a house, I am retiring/quitting teaching to stay home with my daughter, my husband is graduating and starting his career.... must I go on.

I miss writing this blog and plan to get back into in sometime in May. (after we are all settled in) Luckily, I will have a lot more time to search for all the bargains when I am a stay at home mom! So, don't give up on me... I will be back.

Christi

1 comments:

katerina said...

Do what you can and we will be here when you return! Best of luck to you in your new endeavors - and congrats to your hubby on graduating! My hubby is going back to school, and although I don't have kids, I can understand how crazy and scary and overwhelming it can be to switch/change careers. Good luck!